1. General care: change diapers, change clothes, mouth care, cold and hot therapy, bandaging;
2. Venous transfusion/puncture, arm veins include and Scalp vein includes.
3. Umbilical cord care: ligature of umbilical cord, umbilical venous intubation and transfusion;
4. Gastric intubation: detect tube position by means of auscultation; can practice gastrointestinal decompression, nasal feeding, gastric lavage, etc;
5. Bone marrow puncture: practice tibial puncture; outflow of simulative bone marrow shows proper puncture operation; drug liquid can be injected into and can practice transfusion operation;
6. CPR operation training: Supporting multiple breathing ways by mouth to mouth, mouth to nose and simple respirator to mouth; electronically monitor compression; frequency and volume of blowing, compression times, frequency and depth, blowing and compression can be training separately.5
7. Auscultation：the heart sound, the breathing sound, the bowel sound .
8. Defibrillating and pacing: simulating the defibrillation and pacing, can be used with different real defibrillator and pacemaker to achieve the real defibrillation and pacing.
9. ECG: simulating ECG, can be used with different real ECG to achieve the real ECG.