The system provides BLS (Basic Life Support) multimedia courseware teaching, operation process training and assessment. The system consists of basic emergency application software, full-body manikin, simulative AED; it can simulate pupil changes, carotid artery pulse, CPR training, AED defibrillation, case editing and multimedia courseware teaching. It is applicable for CPR training organization, hospitals, Medical colleges and Medical School for BLS training.
Implement standard: AHA (American Heart Association) 2010 guideline for CPR and ECC
1. Simulating of a patient: the changes of pupils and carotid
2. Open airway
3. CPR: instantaneous graphics displaying of data, statistic report, training evaluation for one or more person, optional sounds related to CPR.
4. AED Defibrillation: adopt GD/AED99E automated external defibrillation machine, provide electrode patch.
5. Script editor: the system provides multiple emergency cases.
6. Available standalone version and online interactive version.
1. First-aid operation console