Digital rectal examination is the most necessary and simple examination method for BPH and rectal neoplasms. The model features clear anatomy structure of anus, rectum and prostate, vivid appearance, realistic touch feeling, easy replacement of prostate and rectum connection parts.
1. Prostate palpation:
1) Normal prostate: chestnuts size, can touch sulcus of prostate;
2) BPH: I degree of hyperplasia, egg size, shallow of sulcus of prostate;
3) BPH: II degree of prostatic hyperplasia, duck egg size, absent of sulcus of prostate;
4) BPH: III degree of prostatic hyperplasia, severe prostatic enlargement, regular surface and hard texture, goose’ egg size, cannot touch the bottom of the prostate;
2. Rectum palpation:
1) Normal rectum
2) Rectum polyps: Most is solitary, with peduncular polyp;
3) Early rectum cancer: Palpable of tumor nodules on rectal wall surface, hard texture;
4) Advanced rectum cancer: Little big tumor nodules are palpable on rectal wall surface, with uneven surface, hard texture, the late development stage of rectum cancer.